Friday, March 1, 2013

Piecing Together Bible Prophecy

I recently read the first book in a series being written by my spiritual father Pastor Don Walton.  He is writing a series on Bible prophecy.  The first book is more explanatory and does not get into the controversial topics so much.  I found it to be informative on several areas I am at odds with, while discussing my position pretty well.  (I will not discuss my position for this post)


He has now started to supplement the book with a multi-part video series.  You can follow this series on YouTube from Time For Truth Ministries. This is a series about prophecy and how it is understood. Informative and instructional. As I said, I read the book, and I recommend it wholeheartedly.  I also recommend the video series.
Here is the first video in the series:









Pete Garbacki is a minister with Time for Truth Ministries and Mission.Brasil. Follow him on Twitter @mission_brasil or FaceBook at http://www.facebook.com/pete.garbacki.

No comments:

Post a Comment